Humbug

Location: Volcano Island


Humbug

Flittero

Buzzaillia

Aviona

Humbug Humbug uses its long beak to extract nectar from even the most difficult to reach flowers in the NAME FOR THE RAINFOREST.
Flittero Flying comes so naturally to Flittero that it can actually doze off while flying lazily in circles.
Buzzaillia Buzzaillia uses its long tail and long beak together to rapidly change trajectories while it speeds through the air.
Aviona Aviona collects beautiful blooms while it flies, and adds them to its collection that it keeps with it at all times.
Humbug Health Elemental Attack Elemental Defense Physical Attack Physical Defense Speed
Moderate Max Moderate Weak Weak Strong

Humbug Skills Element Status Effect Attack Power Accuracy Description Enchantment Price
1 Debaser Debuff -- 100% Lower your foe's Physical and Elemental Defense by 5. +1 to Debuff 100 Gold or 1 FBC
1 Wisp -- 7 100% A simple Nature attack. +1 Damage 100 Gold or 1 FBC
4 Poke -- 7 100% A simple Physical attack. +1 Damage 100 Gold or 1 FBC
7 PowerUp Buff -- 100% Raises your Physical and Elemental Attack by 5. +1 to Buff 200 Gold or 1 FBC
10 Beak Buds -- 10 95% An average Nature attack. +2 Damage 1000 Gold or 3 FBC
13 Renew -- 10 100% Restores a small amount of health. +5 Heal 1000 Gold or 3 FBC
16 Safeguard Buff -- 100% Raises your Physical and Elemental Defense by 8. +2 to Buff 2500 Gold or 5 FBC
19 Claw -- 15 90% A powerful Physical attack. +3 Damage 2500 Gold or 5 FBC
22 Lotus -- 20 90% A very powerful Nature attack. +15% Chance of Toxic. 5000 Gold or 7 FBC
25 Intimidation Debuff -- 100% Lowers your foe's Physical and Elemental Attack by 11. +3 to Debuff 7500 Gold or 9 FBC
28 Noxious Fog Poison 12 90% Poisons your foe with a chance to Confuse. +10% Accuracy 10000 Gold or 10 FBC
30 Floral Fury -- 25 90% A massively powerful Nature attack. +10% Accuracy 10000 Gold or 10 FBC